Our residency program is just one of 14 nationwide to have been chosen as a p4 program. Each program was selected with the intention of helping to redirect the training of family physicians, the better to make that training more attuned to the real-world practice of Family Medicine.
Here at CRMEF, our focus is on increasing the amount of time residents spend in the outpatient clinic, while still meeting ACGME requirements, and allowing residents to further customize their curricula to best address their own future practice needs, from full-spectrum Family Medicine to outpatient-only practice, from hospital medicine to any choice of Family Medicine fellowships, including sports medicine, palliative care, obstetrics and geriatrics.
p4 lets us give you:
- Increased focus on ambulatory care
- Team-based patient care to mirror private practice
- Extensive experience in chronic disease management
- Focused rotation experiences to allow residents to direct training toward future fellowship or hospitalist careers
- Ongoing patient quality of care assessment and improvement